- Holiday Clearance Decor at Amazon: Get up to 80% off select holiday clearance decor. Plus, the orders bag free shipping.
- Target After Christmas Clearance Sale: Get up to 50% off clearance items. Plus, score free shipping on $35.
- Macy’s After Christmas Sale: Take 15% to 20% off select clothing and accessories, home items, beauty items, and more via coupon code “JOY”. Alternatively, cut $10 off $25 via coupon code “JOY25”.
- Walmart End-of-Year Clearance: Shop discounted clearance items and bag free shipping on $35.
- Express Sale: Cut 50% off sitewide, including men’s and women’s new arrivals. Plus, bag free shipping on $50.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale: Get up to 50% off select apparel, shoes, accessories, and home items. Additionally, all orders bag free shipping.
- Ralph Lauren Sale: Score an extra 40% off sale styles via coupon code “FORYOU”. Orders of $125 qualify for free fast shipping.
- Lucky Brand Most Wonderful Sale of the Year: Take up to 75% off sale styles, and grab free shipping on $75.
If you want to be the most impressively decorated house on the block, you’ll need to plan for next year. Set a reminder to spend December 26 stocking up on everything from holiday lights to inflatable snowmen, and from pre-lit Christmas trees to sparkly tree toppers. Of course, there’s a chance that these items could hit sale shelves just before Christmas, too.
Last year, Lowe’s kicked off a Christmas clearance sale a couple of days before the holiday, offering shoppers the chance to grab last-minute decor for cheap.S
However, buying decorations right before Christmas means you won’t be able to leave them up long, unless you prefer to leave your house decorated year-round. So why not wait a few more days for the really good sales? Last year, Home Depot kicked off its sale on December 30 and took 50% to 75% off Christmas trees, lighting, and other decor. Shopping sales like that means you can deck the halls with savings in 2019, while everyone else is paying full price.
Last year, about 21% of the fitness deals we listed were Editors’ Choice picks. That might not sound like much, but they’re definitely worth checking out (especially if you have a certain New Year’s resolution on your list).
REI was one retailer to watch last year, as it took 50% off apparel and gear right after Christmas Day. And if you were interested in outlet shopping, REI Garage took an extra 25% off one item. Additionally, check for item-specific discounts — in 2017, we saw weight sets drop to $15.
If you didn’t find the video game deals you wanted before Christmas, you’re in luck! Last year, nearly 50% of the video game deals we saw during After Christmas sales were Editors’ Choice-worthy. They included titles like Fallout 4 for only $8, and an Xbox One X bundle that was $108 cheaper than buying the items separately.Last year, nearly 50% of the video game deals we saw during After Christmas sales were Editors’ Choice-worthy.
Prefer PC gaming? Look for the Steam Winter Sale to kick off sometime around December 20. Since this promotion lasts longer than the Autumn Sale, you should have more of a chance to grab all the titles on your wishlist. Amazon tends to drop game prices, too.
And if you prefer console gaming, be sure to check out GameStop’s sale. Typically that retailer hosts a buy two, get one free sale on used items.
You won’t find a ton of Editors’ Choice deals on electronics post-Christmas — in fact, only about 13% of the deals we saw last year earned our best-of-the-best designation. However, it’s still worth checking them out! It’s possible you’ll find an unbeatable deal on a gadget or device you’ve been eyeing. TVs and headphones will be popular items for deals, with a wide variety of prices and types on sale.
In 2017, we saw a Samsung 55″ smart set that beat its Cyber Monday price by $99 and an LG 43″ smart TV bundled with a $100 gift card for $330. We also saw Klipsch earbuds drop to the lowest price we’d seen.
We also expect to see a few Amazon device bundles. Last year, a second-generation Dot and Fire TV Stick were sold together for $60 during the After Christmas sales. If you don’t mind refurbished products, you can usually find a slew of deals, including TVs and headphones. You should also keep an eye out for Canon‘s refurbished sale, which tends to take an extra 15% off select items.
(Information obtained from dealnews.com)