2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
An Amazing Culinary Adventure
Taste your way around the world with an endless selection of cuisine and beverages at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! Pack your appetite for a mouthwatering tour of international flavors and domestic delicacies!
Discover the 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, a delicious array of cuisines and cooking techniques from chefs worldwide. This foodie paradise has delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate—from over 35 individual marketplaces/booths.
General Event Details
- Marketplaces are open daily from August 31 to November 13, 2017.
- Epcot admission is required.
- Marketplace food and beverage samples require a separate purchase.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older.
- Availability for some marketplace offerings may be limited.
- Marketplaces subject to closure at any time.
- All menu items are subject to change without notice.
This event is just one of the many reasons you’ll fall in love with Walt Disney World this Autumn!!
If you ever want to chat about Disney, come over to Goldwiser in Old Town Spring. We are open from 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday and located at 1122 Spring Cypress Rd., Spring, TX 77373. Let’s talk some Disney World! While you’re at it, bring your old gold, silver and platinum jewelry and old coins. Maybe you can get some extra cash for a Disney trip!
(Information from Disney.com)