The term “love” is from the Sanskrit lubhyati, meaning “desire.” Getting dumped often leads to “frustration attraction,” which causes an individual to love the one who dumped him or her even more. Breaking up with someone you love triggers activity in the same part of the brain responsible for physical pain. Roses are a traditional symbol of love. When a person falls in love, the ventral tegmental area in the brain floods the caudate nucleus with dopamine. The caudate then signals for more dopamine; the more dopamine, the higher a person feels. The same system becomes activated when someone takes cocaine. Timing significantly influences love. Individuals are more likely to fall in love if they are looking for adventure, craving to leave home, lonely, displaced in a foreign country, passing into a new stage of life, or financially and psychologically ready to share themselves or start a family.
Moving can be so exciting, but it can also be very annoying. I’ve moved so much that it has either been horrible and exciting. Moving isn’t something you really want to be doing. You want to stay in one place for ever. You are wanting to make memories in that house and no where else. Growing up in a house is such a great thing, being in one house was my dream. When i was little our house had burnt down, so yeah we had to move. Then we’d move closer to our school so it was easier. Everyone has different opinions on moving and i have a love/hate relationship with it.
Come to Goldwiser in Conroe, Tx
Dreams can be a good or bad thing, they can make you happy or sad, maybe even scared. They will happen anytime in your sleep, and they will make it seem like you have slept way longer than what you really did. No one really knows why we dream the things we dream. People in your dreams are usually people you’ve seen before and that’s crazy. People who don’t dream have usually experience tension, depression, anxiety, and to hallucinate. Researchers have found that dreams are to help people solve problems in their lives, it could also even motivate you.
Come talk more about dreams with me at Goldwiser in Conroe TX
Open Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm, See you soon!! 🙂
Yesterday I talked about weddings, and today I’m going to talk more about engagement. Being the girl you are never really sure when your significant other is going to propose and you aren’t really going to be ready, you’re just going to be so shocked and happy. You’re going to be so speechless because you weren’t expecting it, and now something so special is happening. A million different things are running through your mind, and that’s okay. They say “When you know, you know” and i definitely feel like that is true. Love is such a great thing, and i think everyone should experience it and be with some one they love for the rest of their lives.
Come talk more about weddings with me at Goldwiser, 1235 N. Loop 336 W. Conroe, TX 77301
Open Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm
Weddings are so exciting! They are the best days of your lives and you never want the wedding to end. Everyone is so happy and full of joy! Its marrying the person you love, your bestfriend, and your rock. The person you know you want to be with for the rest of your life!! Someone to have kids with, knowing they’re going to be the best parent, and you get to do life with them! Weddings bring family and friends together to celebrate such a wonderful thing. Getting married should never be a negative experience. The decorating should be a good time, the preparing food, and getting things organized should be fun and fun to everyone helping! The wedding will just be the best day of your life!
Come to Goldwiser and talk more about weddings with me!
Open Monday-Saturday 10 am- 7 pm! 1235 N Loop 336 W, Conroe, Tx
- Known as “the poor mans gold”, Silver is more affordable and useful in smaller units, as real money, than Gold.
- Silver has had more patents issued with its use than all other metals combined.
- Silver is a very good natural biocide and is now being used in clothing and food storage containers like Tupperware because of that property.
- Silver is the second most malleable metal next to gold, the most reflective and the best electrical conductor of all metals.
- Silver is widely used in industrial applications as a conductor, RFID (radio frequency identification chips) for inventory and tracking, nano technology and surgical equipment where the biocide and super conductivity qualities are needed. Photography was the largest industrial use but is declining due to digital photography.
- Silver has replaced lead in solder for both Europe and the U.S.
- Most industrially used silver is used and effectively destroyed because it is not recovered and ends up in landfills….Permanently lost.
- There is an estimated 20 billion oz. of above ground silver that can be accounted for by coinage, bullion in storage, flatware, jewelry, religious and artistic objects. There is an estimated 9.2 billion oz. of gold above ground (an estimated 90% of all gold ever mined is still in existence). 2.17 : 1 ratio.
- The 800 year price ratio of silver to gold is apx. 16:1 (1980 $50/$825), in 1913 18:1. Today the current price ratio of silver to gold is 59.1 (3.75 X the historical average). The Gold/Dow ratio is now 9.6:1 (was 44:1 in 2000)…..yes, the Dow is down 78% in gold terms, over the past 9 yrs. Do you think precious metals are a risky and dangerous investment? Gold is up 33% and Silver up 57% over the past year….what else is? Incidentally, in 1933 and 1980 1 oz. of gold equaled 1 share of the Dow (825 Dow, $825 gold in 1980). A regression to the historical mean sounds just right to me. You see, gold and silver are resuming their historical role as real money and wealth and still have a long way to go….particularly silver. Precious metals cannot be printed or digitally produced. You have probably noticed the obscene amounts of un-money being created for our Special Olympic economic model “no one loses and no one fails”, with bailouts and monetary stimulus to and from the ends of the earth.
- Oil is up 700% from 1999 (after a recent 73% decline). Uranium +500% in 6 years. Molybdenum +400% in 5 years. Gold +294% over 9 years and Silver +317% over 7.5 yrs.. You see, gold and silver are way behind and as fiat currency of all kinds becomes inflated into oblivion these laggards will become what they have always been….a measure of value and store of wealth – real money.
- If the current volume of fiat dollars was converted to gold it would exceed $50,000 per oz.
- There was a 17 consecutive year shortage of silver production until 2007.
1971 when Nixon closed the gold window and abandoned the gold standard, the U.S. had in excess of 2 billion oz. of silver reserves. The U.S. Treasury now has none and the U.S. Mint has to purchase the silver in the open market to mint their silver eagles.
Music is such a great thing to me, it’s relaxing. When i need to escape for a little bit music is what I go to. It is proven that music is the best therapy for someone, it’s the most useful. It also helps with the nervous system, and controls the blood pressure! Music is very important when it comes to physical and emotional well-being. While working out, music can make your workout so much better, and make working out be fun. Music all together is just so great.
Come talk more about music with me at the GoldWiser in Conroe, TX Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm
Being humble and kind is such a great thing, there isn’t anything bad about it. You should be confident in everything you do. Confidence is key to getting ahead in life. While confidence is great, staying humble is very important. You don’t want to be over confident and seem like a jerk, or a know it all. Its perfectly okay to be wrong, and telling someone that you’re wrong. Being kind may seem a little to much to some people but it can get you farther than you think. There can be a little to much kindness, but being kind doesn’t make you weak at all. Always stay humble & kind..
GoldWiser 1235 N. Loop 336 W. Conroe, TX 77301
Monday-Saturday 10am – 7pm
The British crown jewels include the massive Cullinan Diamond, a chunk of the biggest ever gem-quality rough diamond ever found. It was discovered in 1905 and weighed 3,106.75 carats, which translates to 621.35g in weight. Blimey, that’s what we call bling!
Come see me at GoldWiser in Conroe, TX 1235 N. Loop 335 W. Monday-
Saturday 10 am – 7 pm