I absolutely hate shopping for myself, or going to shop with someone but i love to go shop for someone. It makes me feel so good, like i’m doing something good for someone. I love doing things for people i have such a big heart when it comes to other people, even if they don’t really deserve it. I always try to find the good in people, everyone has a story.. Don’t treat someone different because you have more money, or you think you’re better than them because you never really know!
Adulting can be extremely scary, especially if you aren’t exactly ready to be an adult. You’ll never really be ready to adult and move on without your parents because you’re so use to depending on them. When you move out and get the hang of things everything will start making more sense and start treating you better. It seriously might be a struggle at first or all the time, but things don’t come easy, no where near easy and if they do, you are a lucky one. I don’t think people should exactly be scared of adulting just because it is a wonderful thing to experience!
|Age:||4.6 Billion Years|
|Type:||Yellow Dwarf (G2V)|
|Equatorial Circumference||4,370,005.6 km|
|Mass:||1.99 × 10^30 kg (333,060 Earths)|
|Surface Temperature:||5,500 °C|
- At its centre the Sun reaches temperatures of 15 million °C.
- The Sun is all the colours mixed together, this appears white to our eyes.
- The Sun is mostly composed of hydrogen (70%) and Helium (28%).
- The Sun is a main-sequence G2V star (or Yellow Dwarf).
- The Sun is 4.6 billion years old.
- The Sun is 109 times wider than the Earth and 330,000 times as massive.
- One million Earths could fit inside the Sun.
If a hollow Sun was filled up with spherical Earths then around 960,000 would fit inside. On the other hand if these Earths were squished inside with no wasted space then around 1,300,000 would fit inside. The Sun’s surface area is 11,990 times that of the Earth’s.
- The Sun contains 99.86% of the mass in the Solar System.
The mass of the Sun is approximately 330,000 times greater than that of Earth. It is almost three quarters Hydrogen, whilst most of the remaining mass is Helium.
- The Sun is an almost perfect sphere.
There is only a 10 kilometre difference in its polar diameter compared to its equatorial diameter. Considering the vast expanse of the Sun, this means it is the closest thing to a perfect sphere that has been observed in nature.
- The temperature inside the Sun can reach 15 million degrees Celsius.
At the Sun’s core, energy is generated by nuclear fusion, as Hydrogen converts to Helium. Because hot objects generally expand, the Sun would explode like a giant bomb if it weren’t for its enormous gravitational force. The temperature on the surface of the Sun is closer to 5,600 degrees Celsius.
- Eventually, the Sun will consume the Earth.
When all the Hydrogen has been burned, the Sun will continue for about 130 million more years, burning Helium, during which time it will expand to the point that it will engulf Mercury and Venus and the Earth. At this stage it will have become a red giant
- The Sun will one day be about the size of Earth.
After its red giant phase, the Sun will collapse, retaining its enormous mass, but containing the approximate volume of our planet. When this happens, it will be called a white dwarf.
- Light from the Sun takes eight minutes to reach Earth.
With a mean average distance of 150 million kilometres from Earth and with light travelling at 300,000 kilometres per second, dividing one by the other gives us an approximate time of 500 seconds, or eight minutes and 20 seconds. Although this energy reaches Earth in a few minutes, it will already have taken millions of years to travel from the Sun’s core to its surface.
- The Sun travels at 220 kilometres per second.
The Sun is 24,000-26,000 light years from the galactic centre and it takes the Sun 225-250 million years to complete an orbit of the centre of the Milky Way.
- The distance from the Sun to Earth changes throughout the year.
Because the Earth travels on an elliptical orbit around the Sun, the distance between the two bodies varies from 147 to 152 million kilometres. The distance between the Earth and the Sun is called an Astronomical Unit (AU).
- The Sun is middle-aged.
At around 4.5 billion years old, the Sun has already burned off about half of its store of Hydrogen. It has enough left to continue to burn Hydrogen for approximately another 5 billion years. The Sun is currently a type of star known as a Yellow Dwarf
- The Sun has a very strong magnetic field.
Solar flares occur when magnetic energy is released by the Sun during magnetic storms, which we see as sunspots. In sunspots, the magnetic lines are twisted and they spin, much like a tornado would on Earth.
- The Sun generates solar wind.
This is a stream of charged particles, which travels through the Solar System at approximately 450 kilometres per second. Solar wind occurs where the magnetic field of the Sun extends into space instead of following its surface. Credit to : http://space-facts.com/the-sun/
The term “love” is from the Sanskrit lubhyati, meaning “desire.” Getting dumped often leads to “frustration attraction,” which causes an individual to love the one who dumped him or her even more. Breaking up with someone you love triggers activity in the same part of the brain responsible for physical pain. Roses are a traditional symbol of love. When a person falls in love, the ventral tegmental area in the brain floods the caudate nucleus with dopamine. The caudate then signals for more dopamine; the more dopamine, the higher a person feels. The same system becomes activated when someone takes cocaine. Timing significantly influences love. Individuals are more likely to fall in love if they are looking for adventure, craving to leave home, lonely, displaced in a foreign country, passing into a new stage of life, or financially and psychologically ready to share themselves or start a family.
Moving can be so exciting, but it can also be very annoying. I’ve moved so much that it has either been horrible and exciting. Moving isn’t something you really want to be doing. You want to stay in one place for ever. You are wanting to make memories in that house and no where else. Growing up in a house is such a great thing, being in one house was my dream. When i was little our house had burnt down, so yeah we had to move. Then we’d move closer to our school so it was easier. Everyone has different opinions on moving and i have a love/hate relationship with it.
Come to Goldwiser in Conroe, Tx
Dreams can be a good or bad thing, they can make you happy or sad, maybe even scared. They will happen anytime in your sleep, and they will make it seem like you have slept way longer than what you really did. No one really knows why we dream the things we dream. People in your dreams are usually people you’ve seen before and that’s crazy. People who don’t dream have usually experience tension, depression, anxiety, and to hallucinate. Researchers have found that dreams are to help people solve problems in their lives, it could also even motivate you.
Come talk more about dreams with me at Goldwiser in Conroe TX
Open Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm, See you soon!! 🙂
Yesterday I talked about weddings, and today I’m going to talk more about engagement. Being the girl you are never really sure when your significant other is going to propose and you aren’t really going to be ready, you’re just going to be so shocked and happy. You’re going to be so speechless because you weren’t expecting it, and now something so special is happening. A million different things are running through your mind, and that’s okay. They say “When you know, you know” and i definitely feel like that is true. Love is such a great thing, and i think everyone should experience it and be with some one they love for the rest of their lives.
Come talk more about weddings with me at Goldwiser, 1235 N. Loop 336 W. Conroe, TX 77301
Open Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm
Weddings are so exciting! They are the best days of your lives and you never want the wedding to end. Everyone is so happy and full of joy! Its marrying the person you love, your bestfriend, and your rock. The person you know you want to be with for the rest of your life!! Someone to have kids with, knowing they’re going to be the best parent, and you get to do life with them! Weddings bring family and friends together to celebrate such a wonderful thing. Getting married should never be a negative experience. The decorating should be a good time, the preparing food, and getting things organized should be fun and fun to everyone helping! The wedding will just be the best day of your life!
Come to Goldwiser and talk more about weddings with me!
Open Monday-Saturday 10 am- 7 pm! 1235 N Loop 336 W, Conroe, Tx
- Known as “the poor mans gold”, Silver is more affordable and useful in smaller units, as real money, than Gold.
- Silver has had more patents issued with its use than all other metals combined.
- Silver is a very good natural biocide and is now being used in clothing and food storage containers like Tupperware because of that property.
- Silver is the second most malleable metal next to gold, the most reflective and the best electrical conductor of all metals.
- Silver is widely used in industrial applications as a conductor, RFID (radio frequency identification chips) for inventory and tracking, nano technology and surgical equipment where the biocide and super conductivity qualities are needed. Photography was the largest industrial use but is declining due to digital photography.
- Silver has replaced lead in solder for both Europe and the U.S.
- Most industrially used silver is used and effectively destroyed because it is not recovered and ends up in landfills….Permanently lost.
- There is an estimated 20 billion oz. of above ground silver that can be accounted for by coinage, bullion in storage, flatware, jewelry, religious and artistic objects. There is an estimated 9.2 billion oz. of gold above ground (an estimated 90% of all gold ever mined is still in existence). 2.17 : 1 ratio.
- The 800 year price ratio of silver to gold is apx. 16:1 (1980 $50/$825), in 1913 18:1. Today the current price ratio of silver to gold is 59.1 (3.75 X the historical average). The Gold/Dow ratio is now 9.6:1 (was 44:1 in 2000)…..yes, the Dow is down 78% in gold terms, over the past 9 yrs. Do you think precious metals are a risky and dangerous investment? Gold is up 33% and Silver up 57% over the past year….what else is? Incidentally, in 1933 and 1980 1 oz. of gold equaled 1 share of the Dow (825 Dow, $825 gold in 1980). A regression to the historical mean sounds just right to me. You see, gold and silver are resuming their historical role as real money and wealth and still have a long way to go….particularly silver. Precious metals cannot be printed or digitally produced. You have probably noticed the obscene amounts of un-money being created for our Special Olympic economic model “no one loses and no one fails”, with bailouts and monetary stimulus to and from the ends of the earth.
- Oil is up 700% from 1999 (after a recent 73% decline). Uranium +500% in 6 years. Molybdenum +400% in 5 years. Gold +294% over 9 years and Silver +317% over 7.5 yrs.. You see, gold and silver are way behind and as fiat currency of all kinds becomes inflated into oblivion these laggards will become what they have always been….a measure of value and store of wealth – real money.
- If the current volume of fiat dollars was converted to gold it would exceed $50,000 per oz.
- There was a 17 consecutive year shortage of silver production until 2007.
1971 when Nixon closed the gold window and abandoned the gold standard, the U.S. had in excess of 2 billion oz. of silver reserves. The U.S. Treasury now has none and the U.S. Mint has to purchase the silver in the open market to mint their silver eagles.
Music is such a great thing to me, it’s relaxing. When i need to escape for a little bit music is what I go to. It is proven that music is the best therapy for someone, it’s the most useful. It also helps with the nervous system, and controls the blood pressure! Music is very important when it comes to physical and emotional well-being. While working out, music can make your workout so much better, and make working out be fun. Music all together is just so great.
Come talk more about music with me at the GoldWiser in Conroe, TX Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm