- Known as “the poor mans gold”, Silver is more affordable and useful in smaller units, as real money, than Gold.
- Silver has had more patents issued with its use than all other metals combined.
- Silver is a very good natural biocide and is now being used in clothing and food storage containers like Tupperware because of that property.
- Silver is the second most malleable metal next to gold, the most reflective and the best electrical conductor of all metals.
- Silver is widely used in industrial applications as a conductor, RFID (radio frequency identification chips) for inventory and tracking, nano technology and surgical equipment where the biocide and super conductivity qualities are needed. Photography was the largest industrial use but is declining due to digital photography.
- Silver has replaced lead in solder for both Europe and the U.S.
- Most industrially used silver is used and effectively destroyed because it is not recovered and ends up in landfills….Permanently lost.
- There is an estimated 20 billion oz. of above ground silver that can be accounted for by coinage, bullion in storage, flatware, jewelry, religious and artistic objects. There is an estimated 9.2 billion oz. of gold above ground (an estimated 90% of all gold ever mined is still in existence). 2.17 : 1 ratio.
- The 800 year price ratio of silver to gold is apx. 16:1 (1980 $50/$825), in 1913 18:1. Today the current price ratio of silver to gold is 59.1 (3.75 X the historical average). The Gold/Dow ratio is now 9.6:1 (was 44:1 in 2000)…..yes, the Dow is down 78% in gold terms, over the past 9 yrs. Do you think precious metals are a risky and dangerous investment? Gold is up 33% and Silver up 57% over the past year….what else is? Incidentally, in 1933 and 1980 1 oz. of gold equaled 1 share of the Dow (825 Dow, $825 gold in 1980). A regression to the historical mean sounds just right to me. You see, gold and silver are resuming their historical role as real money and wealth and still have a long way to go….particularly silver. Precious metals cannot be printed or digitally produced. You have probably noticed the obscene amounts of un-money being created for our Special Olympic economic model “no one loses and no one fails”, with bailouts and monetary stimulus to and from the ends of the earth.
- Oil is up 700% from 1999 (after a recent 73% decline). Uranium +500% in 6 years. Molybdenum +400% in 5 years. Gold +294% over 9 years and Silver +317% over 7.5 yrs.. You see, gold and silver are way behind and as fiat currency of all kinds becomes inflated into oblivion these laggards will become what they have always been….a measure of value and store of wealth – real money.
- If the current volume of fiat dollars was converted to gold it would exceed $50,000 per oz.
- There was a 17 consecutive year shortage of silver production until 2007.
1971 when Nixon closed the gold window and abandoned the gold standard, the U.S. had in excess of 2 billion oz. of silver reserves. The U.S. Treasury now has none and the U.S. Mint has to purchase the silver in the open market to mint their silver eagles.
Music is such a great thing to me, it’s relaxing. When i need to escape for a little bit music is what I go to. It is proven that music is the best therapy for someone, it’s the most useful. It also helps with the nervous system, and controls the blood pressure! Music is very important when it comes to physical and emotional well-being. While working out, music can make your workout so much better, and make working out be fun. Music all together is just so great.
Come talk more about music with me at the GoldWiser in Conroe, TX Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm
Being humble and kind is such a great thing, there isn’t anything bad about it. You should be confident in everything you do. Confidence is key to getting ahead in life. While confidence is great, staying humble is very important. You don’t want to be over confident and seem like a jerk, or a know it all. Its perfectly okay to be wrong, and telling someone that you’re wrong. Being kind may seem a little to much to some people but it can get you farther than you think. There can be a little to much kindness, but being kind doesn’t make you weak at all. Always stay humble & kind..
GoldWiser 1235 N. Loop 336 W. Conroe, TX 77301
Monday-Saturday 10am – 7pm
The British crown jewels include the massive Cullinan Diamond, a chunk of the biggest ever gem-quality rough diamond ever found. It was discovered in 1905 and weighed 3,106.75 carats, which translates to 621.35g in weight. Blimey, that’s what we call bling!
Come see me at GoldWiser in Conroe, TX 1235 N. Loop 335 W. Monday-
Saturday 10 am – 7 pm
Hey everybody, i left off at highlight, you use your brush to apply the highlight on your cheeks where we put the concealer and down your nose. Next, you apply the blush to your cheeks, i use more of a bronze blush on my cheeks for a more contour look instead of having to contour. Next i work my way to my eye shadow after i apply the concealer to my eye lids i apply the transition shade in my crease, after that i apply a more shiny darker color depending on what eye palette i use, i then apply a lighter shiny color to my inner corner and, lid blend the colors together more. After that i apply the mascara to my lashes i use to different brands that make my lashes have more volume. When i am completely done with my make up i add a setting spray to make sure my make up is set, and that it last. That’s how to be picture perfect!
Come see me at GoldWiser in Conroe TX, Monday-Saturday 10 am – 7 pm
So today I’m going to show you how to look picture perfect! First, when you wake up in the morning, wash your face! Never forget to wash your face!! After washing your face apply the primer, depending on what type of skin you have, whether its dry or oily find the best that fits your skin. Primer is a life saver, it also helps the make up last longer. Next step is to apply the foundation to help with flaws, or maybe to even change your skin tone! I use a beauty blender to apply the foundation, it works very well. I then add the concealer under my eyes and a little line down my nose for the places that I’m going to lighten up or add concealer, blend concealer with beauty blender, but do not blend to the face to hard. Tomorrow we will talk more about highlight, and eyeshadows!
Do you want to chat sooner about makeup? Come see me at GoldWiser. I am located at 1235 North 336 Loop East Conroe, TX 77301 I am open Monday-Saturday 10a.m to 7p.m